Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2012

I know you love my juicy curves.

Psalm 139:14

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.



When ever I read this verse, I know there's a reason I  was made the way I am. I was set apart. There are people who I have a lot in common with but there's no one exactly like me on this earth.

Do you ever look in the mirror and wish you were thinner, fatter, taller, shorter? 


 Be happy with the way you look. Personally I love curves, I love that I can "fill" a dress or jeans or a top. DO YOU JAM WHAT I'M TOASTING? but there are also some clothes that other people wear that I just wouldn't look good in. I'm not in anyway trying to boast or big myself up, I've just learnt to love myself.

People were made different for a reason, I love a friend of mine because he's so tall and his hugs just wouldn't feel the same if he was my height. 
Also looks don't define us as people, just because someone is pretty on the outside does not mean they are inside. 
I'm not perfect and I do not have what's considered to be a "perfect" body but I'm happy with my body, yes there are a few things I'd like to change but I don't look in the mirror and hate  my body. 

I know some people who aren't happy with their body but there are some clothes that they could wear that I wouldn't look right in. Everyone is different, it's about finding what fits you and what makes you feel good. If you look good, you'll feel good.

And if you don't feel good about your body then exercise, keep fit, eat healthily but while you're doing that, love yourself. Don't keep comparing yourself to other people, because at the end of the day you can never be them. CAPICHE?
Be you and stand tall and love yourself!


When I'm older and ready to settle down, I'd like to find someone who loves me for me, who loves that I'm not skinny, and I've got the tiniest eyes ever and the widest grin! If you don't love your self, it makes it hard for anyone else to love you.
SO BE HAPPY WITH YOUR BODY! ALRIGHT?! 
Take pride in who you are.
When you look in the mirror, admire what you see because at the end of the day you can't change who you are, so love yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!