Pages

Monday 6 August 2012

GET YO' FREAK ON TAG.

Get Yo' Freak On Tag..Enjoy ;)

QUESTIONS:

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
My grandma calls me Doyin as that's one of the name she named me when I was born but my family just call me Tosin. Ooo my 7 year old cousin does call me Tokesin but that's because he can't pronounce my name properly...

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I cannot sleep at night without the fan, no matter how cold it is. I just have to have it on.

#3. Do you have any weird phobias? 
I don't really have any weird phobias, I'm scared of the regular stuff..spiders, snakes etc.

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast && belt out when you're alone?
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL & CAMP ROCK. 
I love those two films and their soundtracks & I'm not afraid to admit it. Who thinks there should be another High School Musical movie? Anyone? Just me? oh.

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
People eating with their mouths open and hearing the sounds and once I notice it, the sound just increases and it becomes ALL I can hear.

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I either fold my arms or twiddle my thumbs or link my fingers together, basically creating a barrier between me and what's making me nervous.

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I sleep on the side nearest to the fan!

#8. What was your first stuffed animal && it's name?
I don't remember my first ever one but I got one when I was 10 and she's called Paula. Paula The Polar Bear.


#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?
I don't really go to Starbucks that often when I do go, I get something cold & sweet.

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practise?
Exfoliating. I TRY to do it every 2 days but I always forget to. Shame on me. 

#11. Which way do you face in the shower? 
I face the shower curtains. I don't face the shower head, I just can't. I don't feel like I have enough space to do my Beyonce moves..

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? 
Nope. I can't really do anything. I can't whistle. I can't curl my tongue. I can't roll my r's. Zilch. Nada. Nothing. Zero.

#13. What's your favourite 'comfort food'/food that is 'bad' but you love to eat it anyway?
I love yums yums and jam donuts from Greggs.
I love the 79p strawberry laces from Home bargains. TRY 'EM.
 I love the 4 for £1.09 hot wings chicken at Morrisons.
I just can't draw myself away from them.

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
OH LORD JESUS, IT'S A FIRE.
I will put a link here as to where I got it from.

#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
Honestly? I'm probably wearing what I wore that day, unless it's jeans, I can sleep in almost anything! But I'm a light sleeper, if my name is called while I'm asleep, I will wake up...not sure if that's a good or bad thing!

Tosin xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!