Pages

Sunday 14 October 2012

OOTD | Camouflaged Pink

Helloo :) 
Please excuse my massively chipped nails!
As usual, I went to church today. I threw on my jumper which I love! I got it in the sale at Primark and I've got lot of  compliments on it.

I wanted to wear heels so I wore my comfiest ones from New Look, I also took my flats as usual because I had to get the bus home and I didn't want to break my ankle. Ain't nobody got time for dat!

Don't be deceived! Although the sun was shining, it was cold. I ordered my jacket from Boohoo.com. Army green is really on trend right now and it's different to any other coat I own. 
It kept me warm however I wouldn't wear it when it's starts snowing!

My lovely sister took some pics, here they are! 































Coat - Boohoo.com
Jumper - Primark
Jeans - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes (heels) - New Look
Earrings - Primark
Bracelet - not sure
Loafers - New Look

Thanks for reading & don't forget to follow! 
Tosin xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!