Pages

Sunday 28 October 2012

8 months natural baby!


Hello, who enjoyed their extra hour of sleep this morning?
My question is, when the clocks go back at 2am and it becomes 1am, does whatever that happened in that hour not count? Did that hour really happen?... 

 I'm now 8 months natural! I did a post on my 6 months update which you can read HERE
I took my braids out 2 days ago. When I washed my hair, every time I looked at my hands, shed loads of it was coming out (pardon the pun) and I was disappointed because I thought I wouldn't see any growth.
 However, in the end it looked okay and it did grow, thankfully.

Here are some pictures of how it looks styled featuring my sister.
I flat twisted my hair last night and took it out this morning which is why it's so curly.





Thanks for reading!
Tosin xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!