Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Review | Motel Hyacinth Jordan Jeans

Hellloo, it's officially half term which equals to me being in a great mood and I'm listening to Chris Brown so even better!


I looked on Youtube and blogger to see if anyone had made a video or written a post on these jeans, I couldn't find any so I thought I'd write one to aid anyone who's thinking of buying it.

I ordered these Motel Hyacinth Jordan Jeans from the Ark website HERE.
On the website & in the picture above, they look blue but the real colour is a dark purple.
When these jeans arrived in the post, I really loved them. I love the fit, the colour and the fact that they're high waisted and was so excited to wear them out.

Now I'm the kind of person that leaves the house at the very last minute. You know those people who stroll to the bus stop? That's not me.
 I'm usually half running or speed walking so when I stepped out the house and found that these had lint on them, I was frustrated but I didn't have time to get changed so I had to go to college in them and for the whole day, I felt so self-conscious.

Lint is an accumulation of fluffy fibers that collect on fabric.
When you wash your clothes in a washing machine, tiny pieces of fabric on the clothes especially wool or cotton type, break off. These little pieces get stuck in the washing machine and then stick to your clothes during the whole washing cycle.

This is what usually happens however these jeans came this way as I didn't wash them before I wore them.
I do own a lint roller but it seemed like there was never-ending lint on the jeans.

Originally these were £44.99. Yes £44.99! Why on earth would any one buy it for this price? I luckily (or unluckily) got these for £15.30 as it was on sale but I've returned them now. 
On the more positive side, they were really soft and very comfortable but I'd hope it'd be much better quality because of the brand and price.

The reason the jeans look blurry is because of the lint. They were really that bad. 

Do you own Motel jeans?

Thanks for reading!
Tosin xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!