Pages

Thursday 11 October 2012

My college experience so far!

Almost every weekday morning, I get so frustrated because I can never seem to find anything to wear! I turn my room and my sister's into a bombsite trying to find something that looks good but doesn't look like I've tried too hard! 



So I've been at college for 5 weeks now. TIME FLIES! It's crazy how this time last year I was applying to get a place at my college and now I've spent over a month there.   
I thought I'd just let you know how it's going because I know that you know that I know that you're dying to know.

Ordinarily, I start at 8:50am and finish at 4pm  which is a l o n g day but there's not really much I can do about it.

I chose to study Psychology, English literature, Law and Applied Business. In the first week of being at college, I changed my mind about each of the subjects but now I'm liking them all and prepared to put in the hard work but sometimes I can't handle the 2 hour double lessons and I always seem to fall asleep in them!

 Applied Business is my favourite subject so far because I really like the people in the lesson, the teacher and it's just very comfortable as we basically use computers every lessons so it's more of a relaxed environment compared to my other classes.
I'm having a great time and enjoying the experience of a new environment a lot!


I'm very thankful for the amazing friends I already have because I don't think I'd laugh as much as I do if not for them, and I've already had some great memories with them after just 5 weeks.

OBVIOUSLY, college is about the work but y'know sometimes, you need a bit of eyecandy to keep you going..
So there's this guy I saw in the first week and when I saw him, everyone else disappeared and we began singing "We're soaring, flying..There's not a star in heaven that we can't reach"in my head 
Anyone else love High School Musical 1, 2 AND 3? No? Just me...? 

I'm so glad he's not in my lessons though because it's not my portion to fail my subjects!
And yes, I was very tempted to sing "HEY I JUST MET YOU! AND THIS IS CRAZY"..but I didn't.

One thing I am doing that I never really did when I was in lower education is revising as I go along because I really don't want to fall behind and January exams are not that far away!

There's not really much else to say for now.
Thank you for reading!
Tosin xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!