Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2012

One Event, 6 dresses.

Hellooo, so last week Saturday I attended a Nigerian party. 'Attended' sounds like I went, and sat down and chilled but as a Nigerian girl, I had to help but I didn't have a choice mind. However just because my friends and I were helping, it didn't stop us getting glammed up in our own individual way. ;) 


Ebony
Shoes - New Look
Dress - Ark, Hearts & Bows HERE
Earrings - Can't remember

You can't see it very clearly here but mid way through the dress, there's a see though lace bit. This is such an elegant way to show off skin without actually showing off too much skin. Absolutely Stunning!

Anjola
Dress - Specially made
Earrings - Primark
Shoes - New look

This is Nigerian attire and although attire is usually associated  with the older generation, it's great to put a spin on things and modernize it and she looked great!

Gracie
Dress - New Look
Earrings - Internationale
Shoes - New Look

Grace looked beautiful at the party! The colour of her dress is burnt orange in case it's not clear. Look at her never ending slender legs!

Marvii
Dress - Debenhams
Earrings - Kukee.com HERE
Shoes - Faith

I love the way her hair compliments her dress and that grin is her best accessory! She just looks great, effortlessly!

Naomi Campbell 

Top - Specially made
Skirt - River Island
Watch - Argos 
Earrings - Dorothy Perkins
Bracelets - Can't remember
 Shoes - New Look

 Burgundy, wine and berry are the most situated colours for fall so Naomi is right on trend.  How stunning does she look? Like a super model right? Nuff said.



Dress - Asos HERE
Earrings - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - New look

And Tosin, wow what can I say! JKS

This is again one of my Midi buys from Asos. Theses kind of dresses are a favourite of mine as I don't have to show off too much but it still doesn't mask my figure. Although, I took them off an hour into the party, I wore these shoes as they're the most comfortable heels I have.
Is my arm seriously this long?!


I love the way we all wore different styles, prints, lengths and material of dresses but we still looked good!

Much love for these girls & I hope you have friends in your life that bring you as much joy as these girls bring into mine! 


Thanks for reading! 
Tosin xo 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!