Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Songs/Videos of the week!


Chris Brown - Don't Judge Me


He sounds like he's not even trying in this song! So amazing. 

DVK beatbox Freestyle (extended version)


A friend of mine who has outstanding talent! Check him out :) 


Brandy - Put it down Choreo


Why can't I dance like this? So good!

Niella - All I have to give (Cover)


This girl is just WOW! I've listened to quite a few covers of this song and she just sings in a way that so different and unique! 

Labrinth ft Emeli Sande - Beneath your beautiful


I don't think Labrinth can help being so amazing! As soon as I heard this, I was lost in the music and Emeli Sande's doing her thing as well! I love the meaning behind the song, just totally amazing. 

Thanks for reading! 
Tosin xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!