Pages

Thursday 25 October 2012

Using Deodorant Is No Sweat

Today we're going to talk about the best deodorant I have ever used.
As we girls go through adolescence , we tend to sweat more which can be a big problem. Isn't sweat such a sexy topic?! 

Dove Maximum Protection Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Cream (here) is the answer to that problem. 

It's available in three different flavours. Not flavours. Scents. Original, fresh pomergrante & lemon verbena and fresh cucumber & green tea. 
I bought original, I think that was the first one I saw so I thought that was the only one available.


Dove says it..


  • Provides scientifically proven protection against wetness
  • Delivers all-day freshness through odour-fighting technology
  • Cares for your skin with Dove 1/4 moisturising cream
  • Features a significant fragrance to leave you feeling clean, fresh and beautiful


 It is  a 48 hour protection deodorant which is best applied at night to the underarms before going to bed. The recommended dose is two clicks of the deodorant (for each underarm) It lasts all day even after having a shower!








The deodorant also doesn't leave white marks on my clothes if I put the right amount under my arms. 
I really can't recommend it more! If you have problems with sweating and wetness under the arms this is the deodorant for you. 
I love the scent and the way it dries really quickly so I can get ready immediately.

When you smell nice, you feel better and it can really give you that confident boost you need.
Although at £5.30 it is at the pricey side but it is totally worth it! 

Have you tried this? What did you think?

Thanks for reading!
Tosin xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!