Pages

Saturday 15 December 2012

One special way to put a smile on someone's face this Christmas

Helloo! Happy Saturday :) 

I am someone who likes to appreciate the people around me whenever I can. Seeing people smile and knowing that you've put that smile on their face is one of the best feelings!

Every Christmas, I write Christmas cards out to my friends and put candy canes inside. This might not sound very special but I personalise each card and try to round up the year that we've made it through together.
I write inside jokes I have with that particular person and try to just put down as much as I can so that maybe in 5 or 10 years when they come across it again, it can put a smile on their face once again. 



I went into Poundland and bought a pack of 15 candy canes for £1 but that was their last one so I had to Home Bargains and buy another pack of 12 candy canes for 79p.



I also got my cards from Home Bargains which was 20 for £1. 


I then put the candy cane and the card inside the envelope and it's ready to be given to that special person!

I love writing the cards as it allows me to reminisce about the moments we've shared and I always have a good laugh when doing so.

This is an inexpensive way to put a smile on someones face so I thought I'd share it with you. It might seem cheesy, but the word "cheesey" sums me up!

Thanks for reading!
Tosin xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!