Pages

Thursday 20 December 2012

Songs/videos of the week!


James Arthur - Impossible
I could easily have put all the songs he's ever sang in this post but that might be a bit OTT. I LOVE JAMES ARTHUR. I can't wait for his album to come out. I've listened to this song many times but I never imagined it being sang this way, how does he make every song sound amazing?!

Emeli Sande - Clown
 
I love songs that evoke emotion in me, make me feel calm and make me think which is why I love this song. Immediately she sang it on X-Factor, I was hooked. I love the fact that she has a degree in medicine. You go girl! ;) 

Olly Murs ft Flo rida - Trouble Maker
Ever since X-Factor started 2 months ago, I fallen more and more in love with Olly Murs. His banter with Caroline Flack brings a smile to my face. I do a little dance which I make my sister watch every time I listen to this song. I'm not a fan of Flo Rida's part though.

Lyrical Phone Prank 
My friends and I tried this but it didn't work out quite as well as his did. What a genius idea!

Dancing Baby Glitter 
This is guaranteed to put a smile on your face  you've had a bad day. How cute does she look?!

First World Problems
Complaining about things that really don't matter that much, we are all guilty of this. I love watching this guy, his videos are so funny!

Thanks for reading and I hope you're having a good weak!
Tosin xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!