Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

You'll never guess who's 10 months natural?


Me!
How did you guess? ;)

I'm going to be 10 months natural on the 11th but I thought I'd just do this post now as I won't have time during the week. 
There are a few (and then some) pictures below of my hair.

I have been using Cantu shea butter leave in conditioner, ApHogee Leave-in Conditioner and Care Free Curl Gold on my hair for the past 2/3 months. Also, TRESemme shampoo and V05 conditioner. These products all smell so nice.


I can't believe how much my hair has grown! I remember when I first cut it and thought it would take so long but I must admit, these 10 months have flown by!
I have gotten a few looks at college as if to say "Does she know her hair looks like that?" and once my dad told me (with no warning or hesitation)  that my hair looked like I hadn't finished it so I had to explain to him that it was natural haha


 GO TEAM JAHMES (James & Jahmene) GO!
Thanks for reading!
Tosin xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. Aww your natural hair is adorable...I'm getting a bit tired of always having my hair in extensions, weaves etc so I'm planning on having it out for a bit in the new year...but dude, if you don't already you should deffo invest in castor oil/coconut oil, it's great at sealing in the moisture! Let me know how it goes <3
    xxxxxxx

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yeah you should, it's always good to let your natural hair breathe. I wanted to put it in a protective style for the winter. Yeah I have coconut oil, love it! xx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!