Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Get to know me Tag!

Hello! Doing this tag incase you'd like to know me better. I have a Law exam on monday so all my free time has been and will be dedicated to revising for it so here's the tag!

 1.       Are you named after anyone?
Nope, not that I'm aware of.
2.       When was the last time I cried?
Yesterday, I was watching the Pursuit of Happyness and it brought a tear to my eye. It weird because I cry at things that happen to other people but I don't cry if I'm upset. 
3.       Do you have kids?
Yeah. Bonquisha, Tyron and noidon'treallysha.
4.       If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I think I would be. I would LOVE to see myself through someone else's eyes just for a day. 
5.       Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Nooooooo haha I don't use it A LOT but when I do use it, it's obvious....or is it? 
6.       Will you ever do a bungee jump?
I don't think so. If  I had no choice but to do it for example, if it was for charity or a good cause, I would do it. Saying that, I went on one rollercoaster in Blackpool and I haven't been on one since then.
7.       What’s your favourite cereal?
Weatabix, cocopops and cornflakes are the ones for me. I could eat them for breakfast (duhhh) lunch and dinner.
8.       What’s the first thing you notice about other people?
What they're wearing.
9.       What’s your eye colour?
Brown.

10.   Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings! I love it when everything works out and I can have a little cry and be happy for the characters who aren't real haha

11.   Favourite smells?
I love the smell of my mum's cooking and peri peri chicken!

12.   Summer or Winter?
Summer is tooo hot for me so I'd have to say winter and I love snow!

13.   Computer or television?
Laptop! I could watch whatever is on the television on my laptop. 

14.   What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?

 Berlin or France, which is furthest from UK? 


15.   Do you have any special talents?

I sing and I can eat a full packet of strawberry laces in 30 minutes. No need for the applause, I am a human being just like you. 

16.   Where were you born?
Lagos, Nigeria.


17.   What are your hobbies?

Reading, laughing, writing and singing.


18.   Do you have any pets?

I'm not a big fan of animals. I like them from afar.


19.   Favourite movie?

The Sound of Music!

20.   Do you have any siblings?
1 sister. I want more but that would involve an awkward conversation with the parents!

Thanks for reading and I hope you'll know me that little bit better ;)
Tosin xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!