Pages

Saturday 5 January 2013

My New Years Resolutions!

Just in case you didn't already know it's 2013!
I've been so busy since the start of the new year with revision, birthday parties, revision, travelling and revision that I've not had time to properly write this.

I have 4 resolutions that I want to try and keep for this year, I think writing them down will motivate me to keep them. They are quite personal to me.

(pictures from weheartitcom)

 exercise at least once a week for at least 30 minutes
As I'm not in high school anymore, it's not compulsory to do P.E anymore and I know that I have been eating so much more since starting college in September so I need to try and balance it out somehow. 
I say once a week because I know that sometimes I come back from college and all I want to see is my bed. 30 minutes is definitely not enough but I have to start somewhere.

worry & stress less
I'm the sort of person who gets stressed when organizing a trip to the cinema! I want to try to just chill out because most of the time, everything is fine and it's not the end of the world if we don't see Taken 2 or Pitch Perfect..

stay friends with a particular person
It's weird how big changes can occur in a matter of days. During the last of days of December, I reconciled a friendship with someone. After spending so much time with him as we are family friends, I realised how funny and amazing he is! He's a good person so I want to keep him in my life.

Don't care so much about what others think
This is specifically for certain people in my life that I know at this point in time. I saw this saying on tumblr and it makes so much sense. I could be the best version of me that I can be but there's gonna be someone who doesn't like me and that really is okay. Instead of worrying about them, I'm gonna focus on the people who love peaches ;) 

2013 is gonna be a good year! I know it!

 Good luck to everyone who have exams this January. 
Thanks for reading!
Tosin xo


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

  1. Happy new year :) hope you're right about it being a good year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new year to you! i hope i am too :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great resolutions, I hope 2013 is a good year for you!

    Just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, not sure if you've already done it yet but if not please check out this link :) http://itstimetobefearless.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks you! and you too. yeah i'll check it out now xx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!