Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

MUA Heaven & Earth palette

Available at Superdrug/here

The packaging is nothing special, however it allows you to see each shade clearly. The eye shadows are well pigmented and very easy to blend.
I love neutral eyeshadows on me personal as I feel they flatter my skin tone and make my eyes POP!
These are available at Superdrug for £4. 12 eye shadows for £4 is quite a bargain!


   


As you can probably tell, the shade that I've hit pan on my favourite shade in this palette. It complements my eyes really well. I put it on every morning and I think it makes a massive difference to the way my whole face looks.

There isn't a matte eye shadow in this palette however which is the only downside of this palette.
I have also broken the palette in half which is why the lid is not attached to the palette but that was most certainly my fault (as I break everything) not because the palette wasn't sturdy enough.

I couldn't recommend this more.

I have also included this MUA palette in my February Favourites video.



Thanks for reading!
Tosin xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!