Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

Maybelline the Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Flared

Hellllooo guyss!
I am back with another review about this Maybelline mascara. 
I love love taking the pictures for my blog, don't they look fantabulous?


Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express Mascara (what a mouthful!) is £7.99. It is  designed to lift and separate the lashes to give a flared effect. 

On a whole,  I do like this mascara. It lengthens my lashes and gives them volume which is great however it drys very quickly so I find that when I'm applying it I have to be quick else my lashes become hard making it harder to add any more product onto it. 

  I like the colour (pinky purple) and the wings on the packaging.

I read mixed reviews about this before buying it and found that some people preferred the original one to this one which is the 'flared' one. I have not tried the original one so I would not be 
able to compare the two. 

I don't love the smell as it is quite strong but it doesn't matter as once it is on the eye, you can't smell it at all. I also haven't had any problem with it flaking and getting on my contact lenses which is great!

I would probably buy this mascara again however I do feel that I could find another formula which is better for my lashes.  So far, this is my favourite mascara!
Over on my Youtube channel, I have uploaded a couple of new videos. I put up a vlog of My easter weekend away! and my March favourites :) 

Thanks for reading!
Tosinxo 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!