Pages

Saturday 2 November 2013

Leaves at my feet

Jacket,Scarf  & Shoes - New Look
Shirt - Primark
Jeans - Dorothy Perkins

Hellooo! I wrote a post recently on this jacket when I wore it to a party and here is another post with a more casual look.  
Before the half term, I also wore it to college and a friend took pictures for me. I love the leaves at my feet in the pictures, it brings an autumnal feel to this post.

I love this jacket. It just fits perfectly and I won't lie, I feel pretty important when I wear it especially when I have my hands in the pockets. 

I've also included a picture of my hair as I'm loving the way my curls are looking these days. 
It's only now that I'm really and truly loving my natural hair even though it doesn't always do what I want on a morning when I'm rushing to college. 

UCAS deadline next week *gulps*

Thanks for reading!
Tosin xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!