Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2013

The Body Shop Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser






Hellllloooo! 
Recently I had an allergic reaction to honey. I put it on my face because it made my face feel so smooth, I even raved about it on my YouTube Channel in my October Favourites video.

 After using it for about 2 or 3 days and night, I realised that I had some bumps all over my cheeks and I was like "Can you find somewhere else to reside please?" Not literally but you get my point!

Basically, the honey I had applied wasn't pure so I reacted to an ingredient in it. My skin looked so bad. Reacting to the honey made my skin extremely sensitive, it tingled whenever I put any kind of product on it which is why I decided to buy this cleanser for sensitive skin from The Body Shop.

It is called the Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser. 
It "gently, but thoroughly removes make-up, impurities and daily grime"
I don't use it to take off my make-up as it just takes so much longer and I feel like I'm wasting the product.
I use it to take off my eye make-up and then take off the rest of my makeup by washing my face. I then use the cleanser again just to make sure that all my make-up is off!
On days when I don't wear makeup, I still use it to take off "daily grime"
There's nothing better than going to bed with a nice clean face!

Overall I like it, however I feel that I don't have enough control over the amount of product that comes out when I squeeze it but it's not a big problem because I just put it on my face away to make sure it's extra clean!

Thanks for reading!
Tosin xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!