Pages

Monday 30 June 2014

New Purchases



Hi guys! 
My exams are officially over, I've been waiting for this moment since February so just imagine the excitement I am feeling right now.  I do feel that I need to do something more productive with my days, not having the stress of exams has made me feel like I don't have a goal which I'm working towards, if that makes sense?


Anyways on with the post...
Last week I bought three things which I love so here they are!

I bought these Joni jeans last week from the Topshop website which were on sale for £18, I absolutely love them. These are the fourth pair I have bought; they are just my favourite jeans ever.


Victoria's Secret were having a sale and my friend bought me this fragrance mist which was only £2! It smells incredible and I actually really like the way the bottle looks. 





Lastly is this bag from H&M. I normally only buy black bags or bags which have black on it somewhere because black goes with everything right? However I decided to live on the wild side and buy a totally tan bag! It so spacious and I just love it.

I recently had a sleepover with one of my favourite 7 year old in the world. She loves strawberry laces, I love strawberry laces and so it was only right that I bought us strawberry laces...so that's the really fascinating and interesting reason why there is a packet of strawberry laces in my bag.

I have also been trying to drink 2 litres of water a day, trying is the key word here. I was doing pretty well until the third day...but I'll keep trying!


Thanks for reading!
Tosin xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!