Pages

Saturday 14 June 2014

To the Maxi


Top - H&M
Maxi dress - Boohoo
Shoes - New Look
Necklace - Marks & Spencers
Watch - Argos
Bag - Zara

It's mid June! I can't believe how much time has flown!
My last exam is 9 days! It's gone by soo quickly, I remember thinking how am I gonna get through all these exams and now I'm almost at the end.
I cannot wait. 

I can't begin to explain how much I love dresses! There's a certain freedom that dresses give which jeans could never give, if you know what I'm saying? 
This dress is a maxi dress I got from Boohoo last summer and the white top is the the one I was wearing in my last post which I will link here

I just put it on over the dress and I really liked the way it looked. 

Thanks for reading! 
Tosin xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!