Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

Hello Yellow

Top: Zara
Jeans: Topshop
Necklace: Forever21
Bag: Primark
Shoes: Primark

I bought this crop top on sale from Zara yesterday and I just love it, hence why I wore it!

It is very similar to the ones which Topshop have right now which are £8 but I got this for £3.99. Who doesn't love a good bargain? 
The Zara sale at the moment is amazing.


In May I...
...finished college
...revised
...started my exams

That is pretty much all that happened in May because I was just so stressed about exams!

In June I..
..revised A LOT
..finished my exams yaaaaay
..watched High School Musical 1,2 and 3 back to back..
...went to see the film, X-Men with my family

Thanks for reading!
Tosin xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!